The Mobile Cleaning Units' capacity and earning potential
The latest vehicle layout is re-designed and optimized for the latest generation systems;
MCU Project Info
- Vehicle processing capacity is based on 5 loads per day. This equates to 5 bakeries per day and totals 130 items (33,800 items p/a). Each truck handles 50 bakery clients per fortnight.
- Each vehicle has a set load of no more than 5.5tonne (target load of 5tonne) so it can be driven by those with a full class 1 license.
- Each territory has a license for 2 vehicles to operate. making a potential gross income from 67,600 items p/a
- This can equate to a gross income of $1.183m+gst per annum at full capacity. There is potential for a total of 35 franchises available once operational.
- The main processing center for all vehicles is based in the Waikato with potential depots located in other regions. This will be owned and operated by the master franchisor for New Zealand.